1. The female candidates must be at least 17 years of age (Junior in High School), but no more than 22 years of age, by July 1 of the festival year in which she competes.
2. All candidates must be a Delano High School student or graduate or live in the Delano school district.
3. Candidates must comply with all qualifications as set out in the entry requirements of the Minneapolis Aquatennial. Web site: http://www.aquatennialambassadors.com
4. A candidate must be in good health.
5. Candidate must be a single female, and agrees that they have not been, are not now, and will not become pregnant or married during the year of reign if selected to represent Delano.
6. All applications must be completed by the second Friday in March of the Festival year. Please e-mail completed applications to email@example.com. To download the application, please visit the “Apply Now” tab listed above.
7. Please read all this information carefully. When submitting the application, please include any of the following forms, which require a signature.
8.You DO NOT need to have a sponsor to become a candidate, we will be glad to get you a sponsor.